The COMBINE Symposium 2018 will be held on Monday 26th November at the Forum Theatre in Arts West in Melbourne in conjunction with ABACBS conference 2018.
The COMBINE Symposium is a student-run, non-profit conference that aims to gather a diverse group of students and ECR who are curious, passionate and eager to learn more about bioinformatics and computational biology. We also would like to encourage networking and collaboration between attendees, providing a welcoming and friendly environment. Accordingly, all attendees are expected to show respect and courtesy to everyone throughout the conference.
- TBA – Registration and abstracts open
- TBA – Abstract submissions close, bursary applications close, early-bird registrations close
- TBA – Standard registrations close
- Nov 26 – COMBINE Symposium 2018
- Nov 27 – 28 – ABACBS Conference 2018
- TBA – Workshops
If you would like to contact the organising committee please email firstname.lastname@example.org.