COMBINE is Australia wide, however when members of COMBINE in a location meet and organise local events regularly, they create a branch.
Ensuring COMBINE acts as cohesive entity across Australia, balancing independence with coordination, is the responsibility of the national committee.
- Coordinating the branch committees of COMBINE.
- Maintains COMBINE as the ISCB RSG for Australia.
- Establish links with national and international groups that share our purpose.
- Oversight of subcommittees.
- COMBINE.org.au website and our social media accounts.
Andrew Lonsdale (UM, President)
Harriet Dashnow (VLSCI, Secretary)
Tim Rice (UM, Treasurer)
Thomas Coudrat (MIPS, Web & Comms)