GIW/ABACBS Conference and COMBINE/AYRCOB Symposium Talk and Poster abstract submissions deadline has been extended to September 8th 11:59pm.
Abstract submission guide
- Log in via ORCID
- Once completed you will be directed to your profile settings page. You will need to provide us with a few extra details before proceeding.
- Once completed, you will be redirected to your dashboard. Click the sign next to ‘Your abstracts’ to begin a new submission.
- A submission consists of several required fields:
- Title (limited to 30 words or less).
- Abstract content (limited to 250 words or less).
- Your contribution to the research described (limited to 100 words or less).
- All contributing authors including yourself.
- The primary affiliations of all contributing authors.
- Keywords you wish to associate with the abstract.
- One or more presentation categories you wish to apply under.
- Upon submitting a new abstract you will be redirected to your dashboard. Here you can edit or delete existing abstracts up until the deadline.
More details can be found here.