We are excited to launch the first ever COMBINE National Survey of students in bioinformatics and computational biology. This is your opportunity to tell us more about who you are, your experience as a student and how COMBINE can help to support you. More specifically we want to know more about:
- Who is studying bioinformatics and computational biology in Australia
- Their academic backgrounds and skills
- The areas of research and technologies they are working with
- The support they receive from their supervisors, institutes and universities
- What issues they encounter during their studies
- What COMBINE can do to support the student community
We want to hear from you if you are a student enrolled in an Australian university studying any of the following:
- An undergraduate degree majoring in bioinformatics, computational biology or similar
- An honours degree with a research project including a bioinformatics or computational biology component
- A post-graduate coursework degree focused on bioinformatics, computational biology or similar
- A post-graduate research degree with a research project including a bioinformatics or computational biology component
- Any other university-level qualification in bioinformatics or computational biology
To thank you for taking the time to complete the survey we are giving you the opportunity to enter a prize draw to win one of five $50 prepaid gift cards.
Click the button below to complete the survey or head to https://goo.gl/forms/WnjpNFTOYIxGir8x2.