Melbourne Bioinformatics have announced a new round of workshops coming up in October. These workshops cover a range of computational and bioinformatics skills. While priority will be given to students and researchers from the University of Melbourne and associated partners in the Parkville precinct people from other institutes are welcome to apply.
The workshops include:
- Introduction to Unix
- Introduction to high performance computing
- Introduction to Galaxy and the GVL
- RNA-seq differential gene expression analysis using Galaxy and the GVL
- Variant calling with Galaxy and the GVL for beginners
- Containerised bioinformatics: Docker and other tools for reproducible analysis
For dates, registration and other details head to https://www.melbournebioinformatics.org.au/training-and-events/.