Bioplatforms Australia is proud to announce that registrations have opened for a RNA-Seq Data Analysis Using R workshop at the University of NSW, Sydney on the 19th-21st of April 2017. More info can be found on the website.
The RNA-Seq Data Analysis With R workshop will introduce attendees to the R software environment and the specific skills and applications used in R-based RNA-Seq data analysis.
During this course you will learn;
- Upload and process data in R to generate plots, figures and tables,
- Create and run functions in R,
- Create reports interactively in R,
- Write your own R script for data processing,
- Import RNA-Seq data to R as data objects,
- Carry out standard QC tests,
- Use the limma-voom R package to produce lists of differentially expressed genes between pairs of samples,
- Identify over-represented gene ontology categories in gene lists using the GOStats package.
Who: life scientists who have specific interests in RNA-Seq data analysis in R.
Where: Red Centre, UNSW, Sydney, NSW
When: 19-21st April 2017
More info here!